Mold Remediation and Restoration
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- Highly Trained Mold Remediation Technicians
- Specialized Mold Remediation Equipment
- A Trusted Leader in the Restoration Industry
- Locally Owned and Operated
Mold Specialists Conduct Thorough Assessments
A mold inspection is one of the initial actions that our SERVPRO remediation team can offer when contending with possible microbial growth. This evaluation of the property seeks to identify active colonies' presence through a focused assessment of the building materials and contents in damp areas of the residence. We can identify:
- Damaged materials
- Wet surfaces
How Can Mold Removal Efforts Get Started?
Removing active colonization involves several practices and techniques employed at the appropriate phases. Black mold and fungal threats can overwhelm a residence or business when left to spread and thrive unabated. Removing these colonies and eradicating the organism hosted in exposed materials relies on several approaches, such as:
- Soda blasting
- Controlled demolition
Our mold specialists provide solutions for:
- Bathroom mold removal
- Attic mold
- Basement mold remediation
- Mold remediation
- Black mold
- Mold specialists
Is Bathroom Mold Removal Needed?
Because of the high moisture level in bathroom areas, this can be a traditional location to find mold growth. Removing microbial threats underneath the tile and pushing through painted drywall services often involves controlled demolition and subsequent repairs.
How Can Moisture Get Removed During Basement Mold Remediation?
Evaporative drying techniques are a vital element of remediation. Much like repairing structural vulnerabilities to prevent further water penetration, mold removal and restoration practices seek to provide a long-term solution to the microbial threats your property has faced. Often air movers, dehumidifiers, and heaters provide results that remove present moisture.
If You See Signs of Mold,
Call Us Today – (781) 593-6663
Confusion and misunderstanding surround the topic of mold and mold remediation. Some restoration businesses even make claims to remove all mold from a building. This is a fallacy. Mold spores occur naturally almost everywhere, both indoors and outdoors. These microscopic spores float along in the air and can enter a home or business through windows and HVAC systems. Consider these facts:
- Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors.
- Mold spores are microscopic and float along in the air and may enter your home through windows, doors, or AC/heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or a pet.
- Mold spores thrive on moisture. Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water. These colonies may produce allergens and irritants.
- Before mold remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed. Otherwise, the mold may return.
- Mold often produces a strong, musty odor and can lead you to possible mold problem areas.
- Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth. Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent.
Why Choose SERVPRO of Lynn / Lynnfield?
We’re Faster to Any Size Disaster
A minor mold problem can quickly become a major infestation if left untreated. We can start the remediation process immediately after you contact us. A faster response lessens the mold damage, limits additional damage, and reduces the remediation cost.
We’re Highly Trained Mold Remediation Specialists
We specialize in water and mold damage restoration, the cornerstone of our business. We have the training and expertise to safely handle any mold situation.
- Applied Microbial Remediation Specialist
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Applied Structural Drying Technician
We Use Advanced Mold Remediation Techniques and Equipment
Our initial focus is to stop the source of water feeding the mold. We then isolate the affected area using a negative air pressure chamber. We invest in ongoing mold remediation training and the latest equipment to serve you better
The Mold Remediation Process
Every mold infestation is different, from the amount of mold to the types of materials affected. Each scenario requires a unique solution, but the general process stays the same. The steps listed below illustrate our process for a “typical” mold remediation infestation:
- Emergency Contact - (781) 593-6663
- Inspection and Mold Damage Assessment
- Mold Containment
- Air Filtration
- Removing Mold and Mold-Infested Materials
- Cleaning Contents and Belongings
Common Mold Misconceptions
It’s easy to understand why many people struggle to grasp the facts and issues surrounding indoor mold because sensational news stories and advertising cloud and obscure the real issues. Educate yourself with the facts about mold and learn about the mold remediation process.
Locally Owned Company with National Resources
SERVPRO of Lynn / Lynnfield is locally owned and operated—so we live and work here too and are proud to be part of this community. We are proud to provide mold remediation services in our local communities:
We are proud to serve our local communities: