Mold Remediation and Restoration
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- Highly Trained Mold Remediation Technicians
- Specialized Mold Remediation Equipment
- A Trusted Leader in the Restoration Industry
- Locally Owned and Operated
Mold Specialists Conduct Thorough Assessments
A mold inspection is one of the initial actions that our SERVPRO remediation team can offer when contending with possible microbial growth. This evaluation of the property seeks to identify active colonies' presence through a focused assessment of the building materials and contents in damp areas of the residence. We can identify:
- Damaged materials
- Wet surfaces
How Can Mold Removal Efforts Get Started?
Removing active colonization involves several practices and techniques employed at the appropriate phases. Black mold and fungal threats can overwhelm a residence or business when left to spread and thrive unabated. Removing these colonies and eradicating the organism hosted in exposed materials relies on several approaches, such as:
- Soda blasting
- Controlled demolition
Our mold specialists provide solutions for:
- Bathroom mold removal
- Attic mold
- Basement mold remediation
- Mold remediation
- Black mold
- Mold specialists
Is Bathroom Mold Removal Needed?
Because of the high moisture level in bathroom areas, this can be a traditional location to find mold growth. Removing microbial threats underneath the tile and pushing through painted drywall services often involves controlled demolition and subsequent repairs.
How Can Moisture Get Removed During Basement Mold Remediation?
Evaporative drying techniques are a vital element of remediation. Much like repairing structural vulnerabilities to prevent further water penetration, mold removal and restoration practices seek to provide a long-term solution to the microbial threats your property has faced. Often air movers, dehumidifiers, and heaters provide results that remove present moisture.
If You See Signs of Mold,
Call Us Today – (781) 593-6663
Confusion and misunderstanding surround the topic of mold and mold remediation. Some restoration businesses even make claims to remove all mold from a building. This is a fallacy. Mold spores occur naturally almost everywhere, both indoors and outdoors. These microscopic spores float along in the air and can enter a home or business through windows and HVAC systems. Consider these facts:
- Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors.
- Mold spores are microscopic and float along in the air and may enter your home through windows, doors, or AC/heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or a pet.
- Mold spores thrive on moisture. Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water. These colonies may produce allergens and irritants.
- Before mold remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed. Otherwise, the mold may return.
- Mold often produces a strong, musty odor and can lead you to possible mold problem areas.
- Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth. Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent.
Why Choose SERVPRO of Lynn / Lynnfield?
We’re Faster to Any Size Disaster
In as little as 48 hours, a minor mold issue can quickly spread through a home or business. Once you contact us, we’re dedicated to starting the remediation process quickly. This fast response lessens the mold damage, limits additional damage, and reduces the remediation cost.
We’re Highly Trained Mold Remediation Specialists
We specialize in water and mold damage restoration, with advance training in restoration techniques and the experience and specialized equipment to quickly restore your property.
- Applied Microbial Remediation Specialist
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Applied Structural Drying Technician
We Use Advanced Mold Remediation Techniques and Equipment
We invest in the latest equipment and ongoing mold remediation training because it helps us restore your home or business quickly and effectively. We will isolate the affected area using physical barriers and a negative air pressure chamber.
The Mold Remediation Process
Every mold infestation is different, from the amount of mold to the types of materials affected. Each scenario requires a unique solution, but the general process stays the same. The steps listed below illustrate our process for a “typical” mold remediation infestation:
- Emergency Contact - (781) 593-6663
- Inspection and Mold Damage Assessment
- Mold Containment
- Air Filtration
- Removing Mold and Mold-Infested Materials
- Cleaning Contents and Belongings
Common Mold Misconceptions
With sensational news stories and misleading advertising, you can easily understand why so many people are misinformed about indoor mold. Learn the facts about mold and the mold remediation process.
Locally Owned Company with National Resources
We live and work in this community too; we might even be neighbors. As a locally owned and operated business, SERVPRO of Lynn / Lynnfield is close by and ready to help with your mold-damaged property.
If a catastrophic storm or event occurs, we can call upon the resources of a national network of over 2190 SERVPRO Franchises and special Disaster Recovery Teams strategically located throughout the country to respond to large scale disasters.
We are proud to serve our local communities: